Honestly my budget is not more than Rs.30,000; I’m looking to get the best smartphone that I could buy in this price range and preparing this list for myself and people who are like me as well. Let’s see what are the most interesting options out there which we might buy in the coming months.
1. iPhone SE 2020
I promise you, iPhone SE 2020 is going to be the dream device for people like us who would like to have an Apple device to show our status. It’s got everything perfect, so perfect that you can’t miss anything and in sleep also you feel happy about once you made the purchase. I know it is priced definitely higher than the Rs.30,000, but if you have that budget dreamed of owning an iPhone earlier, this makes perfect sense.
Let’s see what do we get with this device.
- It’s an iPhone…what else you want
- It’s Fast…with A13 bionic chipset which also powers Apple’s flagship iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Best Cameras…forget the number of cameras behind, Apple’s algorithms are the best in the market and I bet you this is the best camera phone you could buy in that budget
- It’s compact…it makes you feel so good with its compact dimensions and weighs so light at just 148Gms
- It’s IP67…Water and Dust resistant, you will have less heart attacks
- It sounds stunning…with its dual stereo speakers
- Finally, you get status…you will not get it elsewhere
Just hold your breath and this one will be there in everybody’s hands.
2. iQOO Neo 3
Iqoo Neo 3 is the one I’m most interested about. It’s got some of the finest specification sheet you could imagine at a mouth-watering price. It launched at RMB2699(Rs.28,999) in China and I will not expect it costs more than Rs.30,000 in India.
If you are looking for a crazy gaming phone, just hold your purse tight and Iqoo Neo 3 will be yours.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6.57 Inch 144Hz LCD FHD+ Display with HDR10 Support
- Up to 12GB of LPGDDR4X RAM
- Up to 256GB of UFS3.1 Storage
- 4500mah with 44W fast charging
- 48MP (Main Camera, Sony IMX 582) + 8MP (Wide-angle lens) + 2MP (Macro Camera)
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted Fingerprint scanner (0.16S speed unlocking)
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- 3.5 Audio Jack with Hi-Fi and Hi-Res
3. Oneplus Z
Let me remind you that Oneplus is no longer a value for money brand, they went up higher the ladder and now competing with Samsung Galaxy series. Oneplus’s latest 8th generation smartphone has been priced exorbitantly hight that it is a difficult buy for students alike. So, they realised their position in the market, would like to fill that gap by launching a smartphone in the Rs.30,000 range and that is their upcoming Oneplus Z series.
Not much of known about this device except that it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset and is expected launch in July this year.
4. LG Velvet
Are you a fashionista? Would you like to be different? Do you like stunning wired headset sound with Quad DAC? if your answer is yes to any one of the questions, then LG Velvet is the device might interest you. Apparently LG got bored of their own designs and felt like to redesign their lineup with some jazz and LG Velvet series has born. Trust me, it looks stunning though.
Not much of revealed of this smartphone except couple of renders and a promotional video. What we know so far is that it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with Triple rear cameras.